Well.. yesterday was that day. Here is a sequence of events from those big mean doctors :)
First they poked me with a needle. Then they took me into a freezer or morgue (aka the OR room). I was joking around with the doctors in there.. and im pretty sure those rude guys knocked me out mid sentence! ;) They stuck a tube down my throat. stabbed my belly button with the scope to look around. Poked 2 other holes lower in my belly to do the procedure. Couldn't see well enough so went up through my hooha and moved my organs around a little... i'm sure played a quick little game of "live operation." Pumped me full of air to give them more room to do it. They stole my life long friend of a cyst ;) and stole my fallopian tube! my neck has been killing me so i'm also convinced they dropped me when they were moving me from bed to bed ;) (just kidding). THEN! when I woke up the doctor had the audacity to tell me I couldn't go snowboarding.
haha so it wasn't really all that horrible :) but all of that did happen, except the whole dropping thing. I got to come home the same day though and hang out with my family. Great Grammy Elaine was nice enough to watch Elliot and Malachi while I was in the hospital. And my momma took me in and brought me home. And my husband had to work but he was sweet enough to come over on his lunch and be there when I was waking up from anesthesia. And Dani-wife and Nick were nice enough to come over today and take care of Malachi and I for the day. THANKS EVERYONE!!
We don't have many pictures but here's babies and I hangin out
while Dani makes a bottle.. and the bottom one is my sad belly
No comments:
Post a Comment