As many of you know when i get tired, i'm tired and there is really nothing you can do to keep me awake. I have a very hard time staying awake once it hits me. Therefore, i can fall asleep in basically any position, and anywhere.. it usually ends up being upside-down :) And my super sexy husband
LOVES sleeping. Being that Malachi is a baby. and our son. he not only loves sleeping like dad.. but can also fall asleep anywhere and any time. here are some awesome pictures of sleeping people.
this isn't abnormal but i think its cute
A new baby typically results in 400-750 hours lost sleep for parents in the first year!
Asleep with momma =]
Asleep with dad =]
- Seventeen hours of sustained wakefulness leads to a decrease in performance equivalent to a blood alcohol-level of 0.05%.
We love him and his crazy sleeping positions.. I would have put pictures of me sleeping but I couldn't find any. hopefully these are entertaining enough :)
No comments:
Post a Comment