Teal Template

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lucky me!

I somehow managed to marry the bestest, greatest, hottest, most wonderfulest husband ever.... im not sure how.. but now that were married i wont tell him.. and I definitely won't argue.

The other night we were sleeping and Chris had a mighty big test the next day. It was about 2 am and Mali started crying. I got up and put his binky in when I was climbing back into bed this was our conversation (he is still 90% sleeping)...
Chris: What can I do? How can I help?
Me: Nothing, he just wanted his bink.
Chris: I just wanna help..

and within 2 seconds was out cold. :) i love him. he's the best dad/husby ever

oh boy. LAUNDRY. we both hate it.  I don't mind doing it. and folding it but neither of us like to put it away. It's usually folded when he gets home but still upstairs. H takes it and puts it in our room on his side of the bed.. under the comforter so i cant find it and put it away... not that a big laundry basket under a blanket isn't obvious. :) but he always wants to help like he doesn't already do enough.   the pictures i was going to post wont work. so its up to your imagination.

2 comments:

  1. {Darn! I want those pics!} That is the sweetest post about Chris! You have a wonderful little family! You're probably the best wife there is to him, too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure she is making me out to be a lot better than i really am! Anyone who know's Dani know's that she is the greatest person in the world! I have the greatest wife, if anyone knows us they know the truth....i'm the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete