We caved... and now have a blog for a couple reasons...
mostly because I feel like a super creep creepin on other peoples blogs when they don't have the same opportunity to stalk me and really have no idea i'm stalking them. I am hoping I will feel more justified in stalking others if i myself have something others can stalk.
Now our name might be a little confusing, The 3 musketeers and Dartanian was a name that was considered along with others, for 40 days and 40 nights. The process of a decision was long and difficult but we rounded it down to 3. 1st. Chris, Dani, Malachi, and Elliott. That was plain and boring and if you know us we are anything but plain and boring. The second was "The Toe Gunk Trio" and that one was our personal favorites except there are 4 of us and quadruple didn't sound as good. The last as you know is the one we chose. We did have the same problem that we did with the Trio name but if you remember any of the 3 musketeers there was never really only 3 of them. there was Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, but they were always accompanied by a young up and coming special and extremely talented young man. Chris is most likely the Dartanian of our family ;) anyways there are 4 of them and there are going to be 4 of us. I wanted to go into more depth but this is all just a story we made up, really Chris just text me and said that we should be the 3 musketeers and dartanian so thats our blog name. The end again.... and most of this was written by my wonderful husband. =]
Haha! Yaaaaaay!!! You did it! It looks great, too! I'm really impressed! :D Is Elliot Dartanion? lol
ReplyDeleteOh, dang. Now I read through the whole post. But I still pick Elliot to be Dartanion. His special talents would include sleeping, sucking on baby's binkies, and chasing lasers.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I am excited that you guys have a blog,
ReplyDelete